7/30/2009

Just when you think you know a girl...



Brad and I rather enjoy these as an occasional indulgence. They are very simple to make, and taste pretty darn good for a "just add water" snack. We go through phases where we'll eat them pretty often for a few months, and then not at all. I keep them stocked in the pantry, and buy more as our supply is depleted.


After a fairly long stint of other desserts and late night snacks, our "lava cakes" (as they are known in our house) sounded good again. I had two in the pantry, so the next time I was in the store I picked up a couple more. So it's been about six months since I had purchased them. It was another two weeks or so until we prepared them again.


It was in preparing them the other night that I noticed a new feature on the back of the package. Evidently Betty has picked up a new habit that I was unaware of.


Brad and I decided to go with the conventional method of preparation. It was still very good!

And I hope Betty can get the help she needs.

1 comment:

Laura said...

ha. I am glad you have a blog now!