12/01/2009

I made no promises

I'm stealing this from my sister-in-law's blog. We have much in common. Here is a direct quote:

"Turns out, I really enjoy blog stalking other people. Not in a creepy way- I do know them- I just really like reading other people's blogs. It also turns out, that as much as I enjoy other people updating their blogs, I am really bad at updating mine."

I feel the exact same way! She followed with a summary of what has been going on in her life lately. This is where the similarity ends. Sorry. Maybe later...

5 comments:

Melanie said...

love it...so glad we have that in common

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

You're cute!!! :) I go through spurts of not updating...

Amber said...

Ah Julee, you tease!

Laura said...

You are such a tease! :)

Anon said...

Jules, I love you dearly. But if you don't start blogging again, I will. And no one wants that.